Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Australian Tour Dates

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can't believe how fast things are going

    Melbourne Palais Theatre 31 August 2002
    Sydney Enmore Theatre 2 September 2002
    Newcastle Civic Theatre 5 September 2002
    Brisbane Convention Centre 7 September 2002
    Woolongong Entertainment Centre 9 September 2002

    *wonders how I can't I get to Oz*

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 23, 2002 10:41 PM: Message edited by: DarrensAngel ]</font>

  2. #2
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    So, was it decided it was ok to post things from the members only section here then, or has this been announced somewhere else - on TV or something maybe?

    Not stirring - just wondering! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got this info from the BBS not the fanclub. So I'm not sure about that.

  4. #4
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    LOL! Oh ok - it's just as far as I know, they got it from the members section of the fanclub, cos I know Dyan told me she wasn't happy that it had only been put there!

    I don't see how this policy can work - I mean, it only takes one person to post it elsewhere and then everyone else can pick up on it, as you did, quite genuinely not knowing it was supposed to be under copyright! Maybe they need to rethink their position a little....just on news, I mean. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    LOL! Oh ok - it's just as far as I know, they got it from the members section of the fanclub, cos I know Dyan told me she wasn't happy that it had only been put there!

    I don't see how this policy can work - I mean, it only takes one person to post it elsewhere and then everyone else can pick up on it, as you did, quite genuinely not knowing it was supposed to be under copyright! Maybe they need to rethink their position a little....just on news, I mean. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah I agree with that.
    P.S. I copied it off Dyan's thread.

  6. #6
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, I think there are about 3 threads now - and Dyan did tell me she was going to post it once the BBS stopped being frozen...

    I disagree with her in some ways, but I do admire that she is standing by what she believes is right, even though it might end up costing her the moderator role etc.

    Ah, the joy of politics, eh?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •